All Your Sailing In One Place
SailTies makes it simple to capture, relive and share your sailing. Get started for free!
Voyages captured on SailTies
Some of our favourite voyages, shared by sailors from around the world:
Thomas Guy, Chris Jacobs & 2 others
23 September 2020 at 10:16
Long ride of sailing and dodging storms ⛈
Stari Grad to Glavica, Croatia
Gaia, Audrey, Koya Matsuno and 3 others
18 August 2019 at 06:05
First time sailing home through The Needles
Poole to Gosport, United Kingdom
Chris Jacobs, David Smith and 1 other
30 October 2020 at 03:03
Bénodet to Hamble surfing in a Force 10 🌊😬
Bénodet, France to Hamble, UK
Capture your whole voyage in one place
With SailTies you can capture a rich memory of your voyage, that’s saved in one place for easy access.
- Store the track, photos and notes all in one place.
- Add the crew to remember who was onboard.
- Key stats like duration and distance are saved automatically.
Collaboration with crew makes capturing easier
Adding crew to voyages lets you all take part in capturing the memories.
- Only one crew member needs to record the voyage.
- All other crew members can then collaborate by adding photos and crew logs to the voyage.
- The voyage will appear on everyone's profiles.
Share easily with friends and family
- Post an image of your voyage straight to social media
- Send a link to friends and family that opens in any web browser, without them needing to download the app.
Your sailing experience summarised
With your SailTies profile you can easily look back on and share your sailing experience.
- Total miles and time at sea calculated automatically.
- Previews of all your voyages help you pick the one you’re looking for.
- Your own public link to share your sailing profile.
Start capturing your sailing for free ⛵️
Created by two sailors, Tom and Chris, to track and treasure their sailing adventures. SailTies is now available for others to enjoy!